Afraid of shabby school fare for your kids? No problem. We rounded up 8 healthy baon ideas that you can prepare in a snap. These meals won’t require you to get out of bed earlier than usual. A busy schedule is certainly no excuse with these 8 baon ideas that take 10 minutes to prepare.
1. Chicken Yakitori Pizza
Place round ready-made pizza crust on a cookie sheet and brush it with extra virgin olive oil. Spread pizza sauce then grate mozzarella cheese. Put pieces of grilled Bounty Fresh Chicken Yakitori Mexi style, and top it with minced garlic, onions, and tomatoes. Put it in an oven and bake for 10 minutes.
2. Chicken Pita Wraps
Place chicken breast on a rimmed baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven until skin is dark and crispy. Once chicken is cooked, cut breast strips and slice thinly across the grain. Trim roots and ends from scallions and discard. Wash well, and dry with paper towel. Cut crosswise into 3-inch pieces. Slice pieces lengthwise as thinly as possible. Pour hoisin sauce into a small serving dish; arrange sauce, soft tortilla, chicken, and scallions on a platter.
3. Chicken and Cheese Jaffles
Sauté mushrooms and sliced tomatoes then add the Bounty Fresh Chicken Fillet. Meanwhile, heat the bread together with the cheese slices in an oven. Add the mushrooms, tomatoes and chicken to the sandwich. Partner with sliced apples for a fresh complementary bite.
4. Chicken in Pandan Leaves with Bagoong Rice
Deep-fry Bounty Fresh Chicken Pandan in a pan. In a separate pan, sauté garlic and onion until it’s golden brown. Add the bagoong then mix in the cooked white rice. You may add fish sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich
Cook the Bounty Fresh Chicken teriyaki in advance, say in the evening, and store it in the fridge. In the morning you will just have to reheat it and prepare a sandwich with a warm baguette bread, lettuce and Japanese mayonnaise.
6. Parmesan Chicken with Rice In shallow dish or pie plate, mix ¾ cup of Bisquick, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Set aside the mixture and beat an egg in another dish. On a nonstick skillet, put 3 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Once the skillet is heated, coat the Bounty Fresh Chicken Wings with the Bisquick mixture and dip into the egg. Make sure the chicken is wholly coated by putting it again on the Bisquick mixture. Fry the chicken on the skillet until golden brown. Serve chicken wings with rice.
7. Marinated Chicken with lemon butter vegetables
Enjoy Bounty Fresh Gourmet Chicken in these marinade variants: Sweet and Spicy, Tandoori, Honey Butter and Honey Garlic flavor. Bake or turbo broil the marinated chicken. While waiting for the chicken, steam baby potatoes and carrots. Once the vegetables are cooked, toss in a pan with melted butter, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pick your child’s favorite chicken portion and their baon is ready.
8. Chicken Parmigiana with Penne Pasta
Combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan in a shallow bowl. Season both sides of chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Dip Bounty Fresh Chicken cutlet in the beaten egg then dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Fry on a nonstick skillet. Spread Easy Chunky Tomato Sauce evenly on a baking dish and place the chicken cutlet. Top each cutlet with a slice of mozzarella. Broil about 4 inches from heat source until sauce is hot and cheese is melted and lightly browned in spots. Serve with pasta.